Our business and the information we collect from you.
Indesign Recruitment is committed to protecting your privacy. The collection, storage, and use of any information that we collect about you will be in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We process your information under GDPR Article 6(1)(f) relating to Legitimate Interest.
The information that you provide to us including your CV and your contact details is classified as personal data under the GDPR. Therefore we must follow the principles set out in the Regulation when we process your personal data. Indesign Recruitment is a Data Controller for the purposes of the Regulation.
When you register with us you are asking us to review and consider your career to date with the aim of finding you a new position with one of our clients. If we are able to identify a suitable position we will share some or all of the information you provide to us with our client for their consideration.
In order to collect, store process, use, and share your information we must have your permission to collect it. If you are already registered with us you have previously given us permission which has covered our interaction up to May 25 2018. To continue your relationship and update your registration with us please renew your permission by sending an email to us at ObscureMyEmail including the your full name and the statement: "I give my permission to Indesign to process and use my personal data as specified in the Indesign Privacy Statement. I understand I can withdraw my permission at any time."
Our aim is to ensure that any information we hold is accurate and up to date. However, if you believe there is any inaccuracy, we commit to correct it or delete it promptly.
We will never collect sensitive personal information.
We use non-personally identifiable session cookies to enable you to view and use our website. If you disable all cookies then some functions our website will not work.
Indesign asserts the copyright to this website and contents except where the copyright of individual designer illustrations is held by the designer.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, cookie use, copyright information, or would like to check the information that we hold about you, please email us.
The Data Controller
New Bridge Street House
30-34 New Bridge Street
London EC4V 6BJ
Tel: +44 (0)20 7935 7485
Indesign Limited is Registered in England No. 00916019
Data Protection Registration No. X4454284
If you are a European Union resident you have the right to:
◦ Information about the processing of your personal data;
◦ Obtain access to the personal data held about you;
◦ Ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
◦ Request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
◦ Object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
◦ Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
◦ Receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
◦ Request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here or through any of the means indicated above. A fee will apply for processing repetitive requests or providing additional copies for the requests listed above. If we are unable to action your request due to legal reasons outside our control we will let you know.